The team at Central Park Scoop is excited to be sponsoring the 1st Annual Bill Roberts Golf Tournament on Saturday, October 8th! The tournament will be held at Willis Case Golf Course and will begin at 8:30am. This is going to be a great community-building and fundraising event in support of one of our local schools (where my daughters just happen to attend school). We’d love to get as many people from the community (and beyond!) to come out and play a little golf, enjoy some food, win prizes, and raise money for Bill Roberts. You do not need to have a student at the school or be affiliated with the school to participate.
Here’s the scoop:
- Saturday, October 8th at 8:30am
- Willis Case Golf Course (4999 Vrain Street, Denver, CO 80212)
- $150/player (includes greens fee, cart, swag bag, lunch and more!)
- Lunch will be provided
- Show your skills at our hole contests to win prizes!
You can register for the event HERE.
If you’re interested in supporting the tournament the Bill Roberts PTA, who is running the event, is still accepting more of these two types of sponsorships:
- Golf Game Sponsor -$1,000 – Signs and table at one of 3 games during the event (Longest Drive, Closest to the Hole or Putting Contest), opportunity to provide items for the swag bag, golf and lunch for two golfers, and acknowledgement on social media, website and at the event.
- Hole Sponsor- $500 – Sign and custom message at one hole on the course, opportunity to provide items for the swag bag, and acknowledgement on social media, website and at the event.
We hope to see you there! Thank you so much for your support.
P.S. Do it! It’s for the kids!!!