It’s Friday – so you know what time it is…Stapleton real estate update time! This week we have 44 total resale listings with exactly half of those listed under $600,000. Looks like you may have some holiday shopping to do!
10 new resale homes came on the market this week, with some rather interesting deals to be found! Have you been looking for a detached home, but thought you were priced out? Check out 2668 Central Park Blvd – a 3bd/3ba single family home on a courtyard listed at $399,900. Itching for a super modern home directly across from Central Park? 8661 E 33rd Ave may be a perfect fit! How about a ranch with a finished basement within walking distance to Torchy’s? 4974 Willow St is ready for you!
If you’re not finding what you’re hoping for in the resale listings or worried about competing against multiple offers? Be sure to check out our post on Stapleton’s “Secret” Inventory. It is entirely possible to get in to a brand new home within 1-3 months instead of the usual 6-12! If a home in Beeler Park or Bluff Lake might be a fit for you – why not see what’s available? Our post includes a handful of spec homes (we have more info on these, including the design center selections), but we also have a list of other quick move-in homes that we would love to help you explore! Just email or call any time!
8 Stapleton homes went Under Contract last week and most of these were larger (4-5 bedroom) single family homes. These homes spent about 2-3 weeks on the market before going under contract. This week feels a bit slow compared to the 19 under contract the previous week – so if you’re a buyer looking to hop in during a less busy weekend – this may be your opportunity!
11 Stapleton homes closed over the past week, with an average price of $575k and price per finished square foot at $244. This is consistent with what we’ve seen in prior weeks – so no major shifts here. Not to brag (okay, maybe a little), but our client was able to close on this gorgeous park-facing Parkwood Asheville this week, and we couldn’t be happier for them!
There are currently 44 active resale listings in Stapleton with about half under $600k. If you see something you love – make sure you get out there for a showing (and feel free to give us a call!) If you would like more information on spec homes or new construction homes – check out our builder updates on the Scoop and/or reach out to us anytime!
Resale Stapleton Buyer & Seller Needs
Here’s what we’re keeping an eye out for our buyers!
- Under $325k, anywhere in Stapleton, 2+ beds (not part of the affordable housing program)
- $800-$950k range, Central Park West location only, 3000+ finished sf, like Parkwood and Infinity homes.
- $600k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
Sellers Coming Soon…
- Low $600k’s – Thrive Home Builders “Belcaro” floor plan in Central Park West. Corner lot, open layout, tons of upgrades and a finished basement! 4 beds and over 3,000 finished sf. This one is a good fit for someone with patience; it won’t hit the market until Fall with a late 2017 possession date for the buyer.
- High $500’s – KB Homes 4 beds, 3.5 baths (plus office and den) in Conservatory Green. Quiet corner lot with unobstructed mountain views. Highly upgraded main floor and custom designed/finished basement!
We wish you a happy and safe Fourth of July! As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help!