Parkwood Homes, one of Stapleton’s 9 active builders, has just released two new floor plans that I think will be very appealing to new home buyers. One is a very open concept on the main floor and the other has a main floor master bedroom. Check out the link below to see the two floor plans then you can read the notes below that were provided to me by Parkwood. Once you check them out let me know if you have interest or need more information!
The “Saybrook” Floor Plan:
- Our (relatively) new and very open Asheville model has been so popular since we opened it in 2013 that we wanted to come up with a more open floor plan that would work with more of Parkwood’s traditional exterior elevations. So this Saybrook floor plan will work with all of our Chesapeake and Chestertown exterior elevations.
- Very open floor plan with great sight lines and functional flow.
- Options for amazing outdoor living spaces that can be seamlessly integrated into the family room.
- Same great standard features and charming craftsmanship that Parkwood is known for.
- Every buyer gets to sit down and customize their home to fit the way they live—TRUE customization that allows for moving of walls, doors, windows, whole rooms.
The “Arlington” Floor Plan:
- Increasing demand for main floor master homes, often from parents of Stapleton residents who want to live close to their kids and grandkids.
- Even baby boomer buyers are often looking for more open floor plans, and the Arlington delivers that with a great master suite that doesn’t make buyers compromise.
- Very flexible floor plan that can adapt to multi-generational living. Lots of places in the plan that could be bedrooms as needed, or flex into office, dining, or other space.
- The extra space on the main floor for the master bedroom also means buyers get a very large basement…nearly 1500 square feet!
- Fantastic option for outdoor living space right off the master bedroom on the first floor.
- Distinctive second floor alcove provides functional space with great natural light and tons of character.
That’s the scoop on these two new plans for now. I’ll work on tracking down more information on pricing and available lots.