Are you aware of some of the “kids eat free” deals at our local Stapleton area restaurants?
This may be a sign that I eat out too much but I’ve started to notice there are a lot of these deals around the area so I thought I’d share them. I’m sure there are more deals I’m not aware of so if you know of others please let me know so I can add them to the list! I know I don’t feel good if we get in the habit of eating out too much but life is busy and it happens…so we might as well get the kids fed for free.
Here are a few good “kids eat free” options:
– Mici’s Handcrafted Italian on Central Park Blvd. website
– Famous Dave’s in Quebec Square. They usually have “Wilbur” the pig walking around playing with the kids. After a few trips my 4 year old confided in me on the drive home that she “thinks the pig that walks around giving out candy is not real and there might be a person inside!”)
– Wahoo Fish Taco in Northfield. This place is actually pretty healthy for eating out…lots of beans, rice and fish.
– Fat Jack’s Super Subs. A relatively new option to the area, it’s located at 3535 Quebec St behind the Sonic.
– GB Fish and Chips. Ok maybe not as healthy but just so delicious. This one is a little further away down at 5325 E Colfax but really not a bad trip down there at all and it’s worth it.
I’m sure each place has their own rules and restrictions. Know of any other deals I should add to the list?