The Rockies home opener is today, so despite the cold weather, spring is officially here! The home builders are doing some spring cleaning as well, Thrive announced a quick move-in special on one of their LEED certified Zero Energy Now (Z.E.N.) homes. Located on a prime lot facing a park in Beeler Park, it comes with a Tesla Powerwall paired with solar panels and tons of additional upgrades throughout. Contact the Focus Real Estate Team to set up a viewing.
This week 16 new listings hit the Stapleton market. The spring selling season is picking up. There are 59 active listings in the 80238 zip code currently.
New Infinity listing at 3133 Elmira St (listed by Ken Greenfield):
Celebrating spring in the park just across the street from your new home sounds perfect to me! Bring a picnic after you walk home from Eastbridge town center with some yummy snacks! Just listed by Ken Greenfield, 3133 Elmira Street faces Spring Park in Eastbridge and with 4-bedroms on the second level and a 3-car garage! Listed at $929,799.
Boulder Creek Wee Cottage at 5873 Boston Street (listed by Boulder Creek):
A brand new single family home for under $400,000! These darling Wee Cottages are energy efficient, designed with an open floor plan and this one may have some personalized options still available as it is under construction. This unique opportunity to own a Wee Cottage in Beeler Park is a can’t miss! Let me know if I can schedule and appointment for you today. Listed at $353,650.
There were 21 homes that went under contract this week in Stapleton. Most well priced homes that show great and have professional photos are gone in the first weekend, worse case in the second weekend based on what we’ve experienced lately.
Just a quick heads up regarding timing if you’re thinking of making a move this year. A lot of our buyer clients like to move in well before summer ends so they can get settled in, especially if they have kids and they want to be in before the new school year starts. If that resonates with you, it’s time to get going on your move! Buyers that are contracting on homes now are probably closing in mid-May and then letting the seller lease the home back until around early June in many cases. (These lease backs to sellers are needed because sellers typically want to close on the sale of their current home then live in it a little while until their next home is ready) My point is it’s only early April but if you want to be moving in around June it’s time to get on it. (and that assumes you can find the home you want quickly which is not always the case in this tight market)
12 Stapleton homes sold and closed in the past week. See them all at the link above!
There are currently 59 active resale listings in Stapleton. Checked out all the listings above and still haven’t found one that works for you? Before you go check out this update on the builder homes and lots that are still available in Beeler Park as well as our list of coming soon listings below. We’ve helped several buyers and sellers put together multiple sales recently before the homes are even officially listed so if we can make a match let’s chat!
Last but not least – check out our buyer needs and coming soons!
Buyer Needs (have a home that fits? We’d love to hear about it!):
- $625k or less, anywhere in Stapleton, 4+ beds, 2,000 – 2,500 finished sf (including basement)
- $800k or less, craftsman or more traditional style home
- $850 or less Eastbridge neighborhood of Stapleton (flexible on timing)
- $900k or less, South Stapleton Parkwood or New Town (flexible on timing)
Sellers We Have Coming Soon (Some sellers may be open to early showings!):
- Mid $200k’s – Income-qualified Thrive town home in Conservatory Green. Two bedroom and roughly 1,100 sf. Walkable location near parks, pool and restaurants. Income restrictions apply. Coming Summer 2018.
- Low $400’s – Highly upgraded Thrive town home in Conservatory Green with outstanding walkability! Coming to the market Summer 2018.
- Mid $400k’s – KB Paired home in Willow Park East. 3bd/2.5ba with unfinished basement and great proximity to the new Prairie Meadows Park! Coming to the market late Fall 2018.
- Low $500k’s – KB single family home on a street (so no second HOA) located near Eastbridge Town Center. 2 bed (loft could easily be third bedroom)/2.5 bath, 1,795 sf above grade, unfinished basement. Nice back yard. Nice furniture available with the sale. Coming April/May 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Amazing KB Home with mountain views in Wicker Park. Amazing finishes, open floor plan and 3 bedrooms upstairs. Coming Fall 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Beautiful Wonderland home on a courtyard in walkable location near Stanley, schools, pools & more. 4 beds, 3 baths & a finished basement. Coming Summer 2018.
- Mid $500k’s – Wonderland Homes modern town home in Willow Park East. The home is the “Bradbury” plan in the “Edge” series which features an open layout, main floor office space, 2 bedrooms upstairs and a loft upstairs and a 3rd bedroom in the finished basement! Coming Fall 2018.
- Mid $600k’s – David Weekley Homes three story home in Bluff Lake just a short bike ride from Stanley Marketplace and the Eastbridge Town Center. This home features 4 bedrooms, a spectacular 3rd floor deck with mountain views, amazing finishes & it’s caddy corner to an awesome pocket park! With 2,828 sf above ground this one is an amazing value in the mid $600k’s. Coming late April 2018.
As always, if you’re looking for a Stapleton-based agent (and neighbor) to help you find your perfect home, Joe, Mariel and I at Focus Real Estate are here to help! You can reach me at (303) 408-7114 or Joe Phillips at (720) 299-1730 to get immediate assistance with your Stapleton move.
*** Our Friday real estate updates are meant to be a “roundup” type post where we discuss all listings in Stapleton, not just our own. It’s our way of making sure we follow the market closely and we share it with the Scoop readers because we know many of you like to track real estate in the area as well. Many of the listings in these posts are not our company’s listings and we wanted to mention that here to make sure it’s clear. Thanks for reading the Scoop!