Happy Friday everyone! We hope you have enjoyed the spring warm up – over at Focus Real Estate we sure have. Such a fun time for sellers and it’s wonderful to explore homes with our buyers and help educate them on what it can take to get the home of their dreams. Our neighborhood, Central Park, currently has 40 active homes on the market and 25 of them were new this week… plus we don’t mean to brag but our brokerage represents 5 of them!
I am highlighting our Focus Real Estate listings early today in my update because they are such a good selection of homes in different price ranges! Check them out…
- One home I’d love to highlight right off the bat is 3486 Ulster Street! This home is offered for $1,075,000 by Joe Phillips of Focus Real Estate. This was one of the NewTown homes original floorplans for those of you who remember when our great friends at Thrive Home Buildsers used to be NewTown. A 4 bedroom, 4 bath home with a great open concept main living space with plenty of room and natural light! This home has a prime location in Centrak Park West, an amazing custom finished back yard perfect for Colorado living and over 3,200 finished square feet of living space. A weekend MUST – SEE!
- 9291 E 61st Ave is my fantastic listing this weekend. This beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bath Wonderland built home is offered for $850,000 and sits on a huge lot – plus it’s nestled perfectly into a quite courtyard in Beeler Park. This home has many fun surprises within – from a smart office nook on the main level to a coffee bar space in the primary bedroom, an upper balcony to enjoy our spectacular sunsets and tons of additional storage in the professionally finished basement! Let me know if you’d like more information on this one at email@example.com
- 10168 E 29th Ave is a fantastic townhome choice on the southside of Central Park. This 2 bedroom is listed by Rebecca Fawcett of Focus Real Estate for $475,000.
- 9752 62nd Drive is listed by Mariel Ross on our team at Focus Real Estate for $1,075,000 and is almost brand new! This is a GREAT opportunity to purchase a Thrive Home Builders Vitality series home. These homes sold out very quickly due to their award winning design, health conscience upgrades and energy efficient features. The home includes 4 bedrooms plus office and 5 baths. It’s completely move-in ready!
- 5460 Tamarac Way is also listed by our wonderful and talented Mariel Ross! This 3 bedroom, 3 bath David Weekley built paired townhome is offered for $720,000, located in Willow Park East directly on Harvest park!
How about a rental… We don’t typically highlight rentals but this 1 bed / 1 bath carriage house is the perfect place to call home and its available starting May 1st. Offered at $1,600 per month check out this great opportunity at the link below. Please share if you know anyone looking for an affordable rental in the heart of Central Park.
Posts Posts Posts!!!
I’d also love for you all to check out some of our great posts this week on happenings in and around 80238 both in real estate and our community.
Central Park Neighborhood Update – This update is chock full of information on 80238!
The Last Luxury New Build Home in Central Park??– Our friends at Thrive Home Builders just released a stunning Panacea home, including 4 bedrooms plus an office. This spec home is already in production and set to be complete in July.
Have an Egg-Cellent Easter in Central Park – Next weekend is Easter and Central Park has lots of Easter related activities for your family to enjoy starting with the annual MCA Easter egg scramble tomorrow, April 9th!
Plus check out Central Park Scoop on YouTube!!! – Our You Tube Channel was created to offer helpful real estate and informative videos on Central Park, Denver and Colorado living. This is a great resource for any friends or family considering Central Park or Denver in general – share away friends!
Now onto the weekly Real Estate numbers:
This week there were 25 new homes on the market! Please let me know if you are interested in touring any of them, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week 6 homes went under contract/pending.
This week 6 homes closed ranging in price from $1.218 million for a 6 bedroom home to $780,000 for a 3 bedroom townhome. Welcome home to our new neighbors!
This week there are 40 active resale homes on the market in Central Park (as of 4/7/22).
**Focus sells homes for a 2.0 % listing commission. Neighborhood experts, flexible commissions**
That’s it this week! If you want to talk Real Estate or really anything you think should be on the scoop, let’s chat! Shoot me an email at email@example.com or feel free to call/text me at 303-564-3734. Lisa
Our Friday real estate updates are meant to be a “roundup” type post where we discuss all listings in Central Park, not just our own. It’s our way of making sure we follow the market closely and we share it with the Scoop readers because we know many of you like to track real estate in the area as well. Many of the listings in these posts are not our company’s listings and we wanted to mention that here to make sure it’s clear. Thanks for reading the Scoop!